JOIN PASTOR ELIJAH & JUMOKE OGUNYEMI "REMNANT YOUTH CONFERENCE 2016"
|Click Here To Register|
- Register Now!!! -
Follow Pastor Elijah On Social Media For More Update
Angelina Jolie Is No Fan of Donald Trump's Policy on Muslim Refugees: "It's Hard to Hear This" #CAPNews
|Angelina Jolie hears Donald Trump loud and clear—and she is shaking her head.|
While her father, Oscar winner Jon Voight, has publicly endorsed Trump for president, the actress remains discontent with how leaders around the world have confronted the international issue, particularly since this is a duty that she argues "falls on all of us."
Meet one of Hip Hop Origin in Nigeria and all over Africa, with International Recognition.
|Sound Sultan #CAPArtisteoftheweek|
Biography of Sound Sultan:
Follow Sound Sultan on Social Media:
Happy Sunday Wonderful People of the World, Here are my Ten Words of Encouragement for you today #CAPAdmin #Joassycanpro
|1. "Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!"|
2. "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world."
3. The goal then is to pay that forward and encourage others to do the same while leading a righteous life by example, always striving to forgive the trespasses of others and forgive yourself as well.
4.The reason a smile attracts people in a social gathering is that they encourage positive response.
5. While I encourage my friends in their goals and point out their strengths even when they fail, it's a lot harder to show myself the same level of understanding.
6. When you are whole, you offer a whole load more to any relationship that you form and are much more likely to encourage the right kind of people into your life because you won't accept less
7. Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures as needed.
8. When you are around people that have the same mindset as you do, it helps encourage you to work towards your goals even more.
9. "There's much you can't change, but there's something important you can change: you."
10. Its not wrong to do mistake, but very wrong not to correct your mistake when you realized you are wrong. "The best time to to Re-try is now".
You know what it is when a new baby is born, lets celebrate another badder than baddest Club in Jozi #NewYorkClub #NYC tonight. Come party with "Dem Hot Shot" in South Africa.
|The line up for NYC Grand Opening Tonight|
Don't Miss Out...
Drake Scores Number 1 Spot On Billboard’s Hot100 with his track "One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla) #CAPNews
Drake, has scored his first international number one track.
Wizkid aka Babanla, as he is fondly called, worked with Canadian rapper, Drake on a single ‘One Dance‘ the said song has gone on to score Drake number one spot on Bilboard. This automatically means same for our very own Wizzy.
We can only imagine the many things to come after this for the talented young man.
Recall, South African music producer, Oskido, said listening to Wizkid’s yet to be released album proves that African artiste will have more doors opened to them once the album drops.
Wizkid, also recently signed four new artistes to Starboy Worldwide Entertainment.
While speaking with beat FM, Brymo, finally put to rest the rumor that he won the long legal battle saying he actually did not win.
According to Brymo:Even though it happened a long time ago and I am constantly trying to forget it. I feel like somebody needs to resurrect the case in court’ he said in an interview on Beat FM earlier today. We had the opportunity to iron it out in court but they fried it up. I don’t know what they did but they definitely spoke to the judge and spoke to the lawyers and scrapped the case, they are lawyers; they can do it.
I don’t know what they are doing right now, the last time I was in court was in May 2015 and they came out to tell everyone thatBrymo won the case; the judge never even passed the sentence. The judge just came that day and said, “I can’t do this, they don’t trust me so I’m going to drop the case,” and so he dropped it’.
While everyone is saying I should try and reconcile with Choc City and be nice to them, they are not even being nice to me. If they had their way, I would have stopped singing a long time ago, I’ll not even be on stage performing anymore. So I think it’s sabotage and every time I try to find peace with them, they start to grow an erection and say this is what I must do now’I’m here to make music and have a great life and they are trying to sabotage that. There’s nothing I can do but to just keep moving forward in all the purity of my heart.
Brymo, recently released a new album , titled Klitoris.
Music’s street champion, Olamide has met up with TV Connect for an interview exclusive where he cleared the air on issues that have stemmed a while now especially since the so-called and abrupt exit of his YBNL soldiers, Lil Kesh and Viktoh.
He also shed more light on expectations from the newly signed YBNL princess, Temmi Ovwasa as well as other shenanigans he’s been up to right after the release of ‘Eyan Mayweather’ – fifth in the series of his studio compilation releases.Oh, did we just hear him say another album?
WATCH THE VIDEO!