Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Kokomater, D’banj Breaks Silence, Opens up On his marital status plus details about CREAM #CAPNews

DB records boss, D’banj who caused a frenzy in the digital space, after news broke that he secretly got married, has come out to say his marital status is nobody’s business.
While addressing his marital status, the singer said his private life was nobody’s concern and pleaded with the public to keep his family life private.
“My marriage is my business and it is none of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business. If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, but if you don’t, fine. The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand. As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private and concentrate on CREAM.” D’banj said
The singer, who seemed adamant about not revealing his marital status, further gave an insight into his new initiative,
CREAM, which stands for Creative Reality Entertainment Arts Music.
“CREAM covers the whole entertainment creative industry. The thought came to me when I was appointed as the ambassador of the Bank of Industry on creativity. I realised that they were ready to fund our industry but there was no platform and I decided to take the step of getting a platform.
He also hinted that his album is ready, but waiting for the right time to release it.
“I have my album ready and in the next few weeks, I would be releasing two songs; one features Phyno while the other is with the legendary DJ Oskido from South Africa. We are not releasing music for YouTube or for the sake of being popular; we are releasing music to provide money and food for our family,” Dbanj said. 

Follow Bangalee on social media IG ~ Twitter





#CityAlertPlus
Follow us on social media for more and quick update 

Comments

People Also Read

Mark Angel Comedy in another style 2000 WORDS (Episode 107) #CAPcomedy

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.