Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

See adorable Happy "ANNIE VERSE RY" message from "2Baba" to his wife "Annie"



What more can we say about our living legend and the Number music Icon in the whole of Africa continent to the world, 2Baba wrote this long caption on his official Instagram account with picture of himself and his awesome wife and life partner this morning to wish them self 4 years marriage anniversary  "ANNIE VERSE RY" what a creative way of spelling it right, A lovely and fantastic message from our African King to the one and only Africa Khween. From all of us +Cityalertplus CAP TV  +JoassycanPro Com  +Royalted Khweenz  we wish you #HappyAnniversary2babaandannie 

Letter to all the ladies out their looking for a ready made husband "Remember No Pain No Gain"

2baba wrote:
18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it'll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We're not perfect but we're perfect 4 each other. #mywoman#myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us. 😘😘😘 


@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN

Comments

People Also Read

The 'black Jesus' of North West #CAPnews

King Larry Johnson 1 body leave South Africa to Nigeria for funeral service #CAP

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.