Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Yomi Fabiyi called out for posting a sad photo of grieving actress, Remi Surutu, who recently buried her daughter #CAPontheRun

Popular Yoruba Actress, Remi Surutu recently lost her daughter, Ayomikun, who has now been buried. Actor/movie producer, Yomi Fabiyi is being called out by people after he took to his Instagram page to post a photo of her face all swollen up, during a condolence visit that was paid to her by Mc Oluomo and Koko Zaria. They called him out for being insensitive to her pain and posting a grieving pic like that on social media…


Fabiyi defended himself, saying; “If you throw stones at every dogs that barks, you will not get to where you are going. I naturally like to see people express themselves and I build my HR strength by replying not that most comments is as vital going by my responses. But the moment some now want to use the opportunity to start a party of evil? I dnt dignify with a response. Anybody could behind this, and the only 2 persons I can exonerate are my mother and the deceased in this. Whether right or wrong, since my intentions are clean, and a larger percentage have used the opportunity to express their sympathy, others are entitled to their opinions.”

See people’s reactions below…

Follow us on social media
@CityAlertPlus #CAPontheRUN 

Comments

People Also Read

Mark Angel Comedy in another style 2000 WORDS (Episode 107) #CAPcomedy

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.