Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Phoka Molabe off to Turkey to represent South Africa #CAPondaRUN


Phoka Molabe is a dedicated, passionate and hardworking Gr 10 learner who plans to take the modelling industry by storm.

POLOKWANE – Modelling, he says, has always been his biggest passion and he will represent South Africa next year during an international pageant in Turkey.

“I only began modelling this year with my first pageant being Mr Teen Africa where I won the crown. I am inspired by the world at large and growing up helped me realise many things about the world and how it works.


“My childhood has not been the easiest so far but I faced all my challenges and overcame them through my determination to follow my dreams. These challenges taught me more about myself and who I am. My twin sister is a model and she was my inspiration to try my hand at modelling as well,” he adds.

He says winning his first title made him realise he has the potential to become a model and he seized the opportunity.

“A few of my friends did modelling and I asked them for advice for the Mr Teen Africa pageant. My mother encouraged me to enter the pageant and I am glad she did.”

His sister helps him to prepare for pageants and overcome his fears so he can push himself to become a better model, creating a brand for himself in the industry.

Throughout his journey his family, especially his mother, have supported him every step of the way.

“Percy Mogale and Freddy Tshivhengwa are my role models and I hope to accomplish the same success with regard to not only winning beauty pageants, but also making a difference in the community. My advice to other aspiring models is to listen to advice.

“There is always something new to learn about the industry or yourself, just keep an open mind and apply what you have learnt.”

Comments

People Also Read

Olamide Full Biography Plus List of Albums & Awards #CAPArtisteoftheweek

UGO TUVI JAMES IGWEGBE -FULL PROFILE- "CAP MAN WITH VISION"

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.