Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

I’m Out To Win Mayweather, Not The Money – Conor Mcgregor #CAPondaRUN


The 29-year-old Irishman, told reporters at the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas on Friday that his sole concern was defeating 40 year old Mayweather,not the money.He said




As he gears up for his upcoming multi-million dollar boxing match against Floyd Mayweather on August 26, Conor McGregor says he has become “the face of the fight game”
“I am the face of the fight game, period. And I’ll rule over both (boxing and MMA) with an iron fist – an iron left fist,” he told reporters”The word (money) isn’t even in my vocabulary. I’m preparing to win, and to win in devastating fashion,” he said. “I don’t care about money.

“As long as I make my correct decisions and don’t make stupid decisions, I’m set for life.””This is a fight that has been in my crosshairs since Floyd’s been opening his mouth, simple as that,”

Comments

People Also Read

Olamide Full Biography Plus List of Albums & Awards #CAPArtisteoftheweek

UGO TUVI JAMES IGWEGBE -FULL PROFILE- "CAP MAN WITH VISION"

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.