|1. "Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!"|
2. "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world."
3. The goal then is to pay that forward and encourage others to do the same while leading a righteous life by example, always striving to forgive the trespasses of others and forgive yourself as well.
4.The reason a smile attracts people in a social gathering is that they encourage positive response, Thats why you really need to smile.
5. While I encourage my friends in their goals and point out their strengths even when they fail, it's a lot harder to show myself the same level of understanding. Thats why you need to also encourage you self to the fullest.
6. When you are whole, you offer a whole load more to any relationship that you form and are much more likely to encourage the right kind of people into your life because you won't accept less.
7. Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures as needed.
8. When you are around people that have the same mindset as you do, it helps encourage you to work towards your goals even more.
9. "There's much you can't change, but there's something important you can change: You."
10. Its not wrong to do mistake, but very wrong not to correct your mistake when you realized you are wrong. "The best time to to Re-try is now".
My father told me: Son listen "Good & Bad was not born with a boy, You have to choose one of this two before people will call you Good boy or Bad boy. Sine then have always been trying to be as good as i can. Remember law of Karma, Thats enough reason why you need to be good to your self and also do good to people in respectful of who they are, where they are and where they came from.
Joseph O. Adebambo a.k.a Joassycan Onemind
Executive Creative Director Joassycan Pro Publisher City Alert Plus Magazine
Admin Creative Minds Plus, Indoor Free Style, Industreet Night, Worth Stolen DP
Follow Joassycan Onemind on Social Media
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FB FAN PAGE
Here are my "Ten Words of Encouragement" For You. #Wisdomkey #CAPAdmin #Joassycanpro
People also Read this Posts
Prepare yourself to be HOTLINE blinged as we throw a real Drizzzzy Drake appreciation party in the richest square mile of Africa. ...
Laws of Leasing and Letting (LLL) is a 3-Day workshop run at CPMD in Norwood, Johannesburg, by Advocate Louis Taljaard. The p...
Get EP on itunes Click to Download "EP" The African Dance Hall King Buffalo Souljah latest EP is now available online...
Spring is SPRUNG and so are we. Another night of feminine electricity, featuring: Rose Bonica (CAPE TOWN / Wet Dreams Record...
Corona Sunsets Sessions w/ Abby Nurock & Kyle Worde Join us, Sunday 24 September for the very first edition of Corona Sunsets Session...
If you are around Johannesburg and you looking for a place to chill out on Friday 15th of September 2017. then this exclusive party is f...
Here is the visuals of wizkid on the BBC stage performing his hit song "one question" Live. If you are a fan of the daddy ...
Are you around Johannesburg tonight and you looking for a place to enjoying your night life to the fullest then link up with the Nobles ...
Tough Choice, iPhone X vs iPhone 8 & 8 Plus. Is iPhone X Better? Is It Worth The $200-300 Premium? Which Should You Buy & Wh...
King Bennie "The world Dance Hall King" all the way from Jamaica and our very own "African Dance Hall King" Buffalo ...