Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Brymo Vs Chocolate City (Whats Next) #CAPNews

Former Chocolate City artiste, Brymo, has finally opened up about his legal battles with the label.
While speaking with beat FM, Brymo, finally put to rest the rumor that he won the long legal battle saying he actually did not win.
According to Brymo:
Even though it happened a long time ago and I am constantly trying to forget it. I feel like somebody needs to resurrect the case in court’ he said in an interview on Beat FM earlier today. We had the opportunity to iron it out in court but they fried it up. I don’t know what they did but they definitely spoke to the judge and spoke to the lawyers and scrapped the case, they are lawyers; they can do it.
I don’t know what they are doing right now, the last time I was in court was in May 2015 and they came out to tell everyone thatBrymo won the case; the judge never even passed the sentence. The judge just came that day and said, “I can’t do this, they don’t trust me so I’m going to drop the case,” and so he dropped it’.
While everyone is saying I should try and reconcile with Choc City and be nice to them, they are not even being nice to me. If they had their way, I would have stopped singing a long time ago, I’ll not even be on stage performing anymore. So I think it’s sabotage and every time I try to find peace with them, they start to grow an erection and say this is what I must do now’
I’m here to make music and have a great life and they are trying to sabotage that. There’s nothing I can do but to just keep moving forward in all the purity of my heart.
Brymo, recently released a new album , titled Klitoris.

Comments

People Also Read

Mark Angel Comedy in another style 2000 WORDS (Episode 107) #CAPcomedy

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.