Subscribe to CAPtv

UP Coming "Event Update"

Donate to support our Mission

USD

Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3 "Official Video" & Lyrics #CAPondaRUN



Lyrics:


You alright, I'm alright, I'm quite alright, yeah my money's right

I don't rlly care if u cry


on the real you should've never lied
should've saw the was she looked me in my eye
she said "baby I am not afraid to, die" push me to the edge, all my friends are dead (x3) push me to the edge




Phantom that's all red Inside all white Like something you would ride a sled down I just want that head My Brittney got mad I'm barely her man now Everybody got the same swag now Watch the way that I tear it down Stackin my bands all the way to the top All the way till my bands fallin over Every time that u leave ur spot ur girlfriend call me like "come on over" I like the way that she treat me for leave u won't leave me I call it that Casanova She said I'm insane, yeah I might blow my brains, yeah Xanny help the pain, yeah Plz xanny make it go away I'm committed not addicted But it keep control of me all the pain now I can't feel it I swear that it's slowin me, yeah

I don't rlly care if u cry on the real u should've never lied saw the way she looked me in my eye she said "I am not afraid to die" push me to the edge all my friends are dead, pushed me to the edge, yeah all my friends are dead, yeah (x2)

That is not ur swag I swear u fake hard now these niggas want my cadence rain on em thunderstorm rain on em medicine lil nigga take some fast car NASCAR race on em in the club we ain't got no one's then we would become

Clothes from oversees got the racks and they all c notes u is not a g tho lookin at u stackin all ur money it's all green tho I was counting these and all these twenties that's a g roll she said "ur the worst; ur the worst" I cannot die because this my universe

I don't rlly care if u cry, on the real u should've never lied should've saw the way she looked me in my eye she said "baby I am not afraid to die" push me to the edge, all my friends are dead(x3) push me to the edge





Comments

People Also Read

D'Banj - Comment Ca Va "D'banj vs the Fedz" Lyric Video #CAPondaRUN

CAP on Google Map

Contact CAP

Name

Email *

Message *

Click DONATE to Help A child today if you CAN.